Browse Expedia.com’s robust inventory of international and domestic flight deals! We may be compensated when you book after clicking on one of our links.
Flying is the most common and efficient way to reach Pakistan. The country has several international airports, with Jinnah International Airport (KHI) in Karachi, Allama Iqbal International Airport (LHE) in Lahore, and Islamabad International Airport (ISB) in Islamabad being major entry points.
- From North America and Europe: Travelers from North America and Europe often find flights to Pakistan with one or more layovers. Major airlines like Qatar Airways, Emirates, and Turkish Airlines operate routes to major Pakistani cities. Flight durations vary depending on your departure location and layovers but typically range from 12 to 20 hours or more.
- From Asia: If you’re coming from other Asian countries, you can find direct or connecting flights to Pakistan from cities like Dubai, Doha, or Bangkok. Airlines like PIA, Emirates, and Qatar Airways offer routes to Pakistan. Flight durations for direct flights typically range from 3 to 6 hours.
- From Other International Locations: Pakistan is accessible from international destinations like Dubai, Doha, and Istanbul. Airlines like Qatar Airways, Emirates, and Turkish Airlines offer routes to major Pakistani cities. Flight durations depend on your departure location and route but can range from 5 to 10 hours or more.
How Long Is the Flight to Pakistan?
The average flight time to Pakistan can vary depending on the departure city, airline, and route. Here are approximate flight times from some of the most common origins:
- London, UK: Around 7 to 8 hours
- Dubai, UAE: Approximately 2 hours
- New York, USA: About 14 to 15 hours
- Toronto, Canada: Approximately 14 hours
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: About 6 to 7 hours
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: Around 3 hours
- Istanbul, Turkey: Approximately 5 to 6 hours
- Beijing, China: About 6 to 7 hours
These are estimated times and actual flight durations may vary based on the specific route, stopovers, and other factors.