Accommodations in Michigan
Michigan offers a variety of accommodations to cater to different traveler preferences and interests. From lakeside resorts to city hotels, charming bed and breakfasts, and rustic lodges, here are some of the best places to stay in Michigan, carefully selected based on their location, amenities, and guest reviews:
- Grand Hotel (Mackinac Island): Located on Mackinac Island, the Grand Hotel offers lakeside accommodations, a historic ambiance, and stunning views of Lake Huron. Guests can experience a luxurious and car-free stay on this charming island.
- Mission Point Resort (Mackinac Island): Situated on Mackinac Island, Mission Point Resort provides lakeside rooms, a spa, and extensive gardens. Guests can enjoy a peaceful and scenic retreat on this unique island.
- The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit (Detroit): In downtown Detroit, The Westin Book Cadillac offers modern accommodations, a spa, and a central location. Guests can experience a comfortable and convenient stay with easy access to the city’s attractions.
- Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton (Grand Rapids): Located in Grand Rapids, the Amway Grand Plaza provides city-style rooms, a historic setting, and access to the city’s cultural venues. Guests can enjoy a classic and urban stay in Michigan’s second-largest city.
Charming Bed and Breakfasts
- J. Paule’s Fenn Inn (Fennville): In Fennville, J. Paule’s Fenn Inn offers charming accommodations in a rural setting, a vineyard, and personalized service. Guests can enjoy a cozy and romantic atmosphere in a picturesque countryside.
- Historic Webster House (Bay City): Situated in Bay City, the Historic Webster House provides elegant rooms, a restaurant, and a historic ambiance. Guests can immerse themselves in the charm of this historic mansion.
- Alden Dow House and Studio (Midland): Nestled in Midland, the Alden Dow House and Studio offers rustic-chic lodgings in a mid-century modern design, tours of the iconic architect’s home, and a creative atmosphere. Guests can experience a unique and architectural stay in this cultural center.
- Log Haven (Curtis): Located in Curtis, Log Haven provides cozy lodgings, a lakeside location, and access to outdoor activities. Guests can unwind in a peaceful and nature-focused setting in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Whether you’re interested in lakeside resorts, city hotels, charming bed and breakfasts, or rustic lodges, Michigan offers a variety of exceptional accommodations to meet your needs and ensure a memorable experience in this diverse and scenic state.