Accommodations in West Virginia
West Virginia offers a variety of accommodations to cater to different traveler preferences and interests. From mountain lodges and cozy cabins to historic inns and riverside retreats, here are some of the best places to stay in West Virginia, thoughtfully selected based on their location, amenities, and guest reviews:
- The Greenbrier (White Sulphur Springs): Immerse yourself in the grandeur of White Sulphur Springs. This mountain lodge offers luxurious accommodations, a spa, and outdoor activities. Guests can anticipate an upscale and tranquil stay at this historic resort.
- Snowshoe Mountain (Snowshoe): Located in Snowshoe, this mountain lodge provides comfortable rooms, skiing, and mountain biking. Guests can experience a relaxed and recreational stay in the Allegheny Mountains.
- Hemlock Haven Cabins (Seneca Rocks): Escape to the heart of Seneca Rocks. These cozy cabins offer rustic accommodations, mountain views, and proximity to outdoor adventures. Guests can unwind in a peaceful and natural setting.
- Creekside Resort & Spa (Parsons): Situated in Parsons, this cabin resort provides comfortable accommodations, a spa, and access to the Cheat River. Guests can enjoy a rejuvenating and riverside stay in the Allegheny Highlands.
- Hillbrook Inn & Spa (Charles Town): Nestled in Charles Town, this historic inn offers elegant rooms, a spa, and proximity to the town’s rich history. Guests can experience a timeless and cultured stay in the Eastern Panhandle.
- The Blennerhassett Hotel (Parkersburg): Located in Parkersburg, this historic hotel provides comfortable rooms, a restaurant, and access to the city’s Victorian charm. Guests can enjoy a classic and charming stay in the Mid-Ohio Valley.
- Harman’s Luxury Log Cabins (Cabins): In the heart of Cabins, these cabins offer comfortable accommodations, trout fishing, and riverfront access. Guests can immerse themselves in a rustic and riverside environment.
- Harpers Ferry Campground (Harpers Ferry): Situated in Harpers Ferry, this campground provides RV sites, cabins, and access to the Shenandoah River. Guests can enjoy an outdoor and scenic stay near the confluence of two rivers.
Whether you’re interested in mountain lodges, cozy cabins, historic inns, or riverside retreats, West Virginia offers a variety of exceptional accommodations to meet your needs and ensure a memorable experience in the Mountain State.