Accommodations in Washington
Washington State offers a variety of accommodations to cater to different traveler preferences and interests. From waterfront resorts and mountain lodges to city hotels and countryside inns, here are some of the best places to stay in Washington State, thoughtfully selected based on their location, amenities, and guest reviews:
- Alderbrook Resort & Spa (Union): Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Hood Canal. This waterfront resort offers luxurious accommodations, a spa, and outdoor activities. Guests can anticipate an upscale and serene stay on the shores of the canal.
- Semiahmoo Resort Golf & Spa (Blaine): Located in Blaine, this resort provides comfortable rooms, golf courses, and proximity to the coast. Guests can experience a relaxed and recreational stay with views of Semiahmoo Bay.
- Sun Mountain Lodge (Winthrop): Escape to the North Cascades. This mountain lodge offers rustic-chic accommodations, outdoor adventures, and sweeping mountain views. Guests can unwind in a tranquil and alpine setting.
- Suncadia Resort (Cle Elum): Situated in Cle Elum, this resort provides comfortable rooms, a spa, and access to outdoor recreational opportunities. Guests can enjoy a family-friendly and nature-oriented stay in the Cascade Mountains.
- Four Seasons Hotel Seattle (Seattle): In the heart of downtown Seattle, this hotel offers modern accommodations, a rooftop pool, and proximity to the city’s cultural attractions. Guests can experience a contemporary and lively stay in the Emerald City.
- Hotel Murano (Tacoma): Located in Tacoma, this hotel provides stylish rooms, art installations, and access to the city’s vibrant arts scene. Guests can enjoy a chic and urban stay in the City of Destiny.
- Willows Lodge (Woodinville): Nestled in Woodinville wine country, this inn offers cozy rooms, a spa, and proximity to local wineries. Guests can unwind in a tranquil and wine-centric environment.
- Robin Hood Village Resort (Union): Situated in Union on Hood Canal, this resort provides comfortable accommodations, a waterfront setting, and access to outdoor adventures. Guests can immerse themselves in a rustic and waterside environment.
Whether you’re interested in waterfront resorts, mountain lodges, city hotels, or countryside inns, Washington State offers a wide range of exceptional accommodations to meet your needs and ensure a memorable experience in the Evergreen State.