Accommodations in Rhode Island
Rhode Island offers a delightful range of accommodations to cater to various traveler preferences and interests. From charming coastal inns to historic hotels, city boutiques, and countryside bed and breakfasts, here are some of the best places to stay in Rhode Island, carefully selected based on their location, amenities, and guest reviews:
Charming Coastal Inns
- Castle Hill Inn (Newport): Situated in Newport, Castle Hill Inn offers picturesque coastal accommodations with stunning ocean views, a private beach, and a historic lighthouse. Guests can enjoy a romantic and luxurious stay on the shores of Narragansett Bay.
- Weekapaug Inn (Westerly): Nestled in Westerly, Weekapaug Inn provides a peaceful coastal escape with well-appointed rooms, water activities, and access to Quonochontaug Pond. Guests can unwind in a serene and nature-oriented setting on the Rhode Island coast.
- The Chanler at Cliff Walk (Newport): Located in Newport, The Chanler at Cliff Walk offers luxurious accommodations in a historic mansion, gourmet dining, and panoramic ocean views. Guests can experience an opulent and culturally rich stay along the famed Cliff Walk.
- Hotel Viking (Newport): Situated in Newport, Hotel Viking provides classic rooms, a spa, and a central location in the city’s Historic Hill neighborhood. Guests can enjoy a comfortable and convenient stay in the heart of Newport.
- The Dean Hotel (Providence): In downtown Providence, The Dean Hotel offers boutique-style accommodations, an on-site karaoke bar, and proximity to the city’s arts and culture scene. Guests can experience a trendy and artistic stay in Rhode Island’s capital.
- The Attwater (Newport): Located in Newport, The Attwater provides boutique rooms, a cozy lounge, and a short walk to the city’s waterfront. Guests can unwind in a chic and relaxed atmosphere in this historic coastal town.
Countryside Bed and Breakfasts
- Edgewood Manor (Providence): Nestled in Providence, Edgewood Manor offers comfortable rooms in a historic mansion, a garden, and a connection to the city’s past. Guests can experience a tranquil and culturally rich stay in Rhode Island’s capital.
- The Blue Dory Inn (Block Island): Situated on Block Island, The Blue Dory Inn provides cozy rooms with ocean views, beach access, and proximity to the island’s attractions. Guests can immerse themselves in a peaceful and island-oriented environment.
Whether you’re interested in charming coastal inns, historic hotels, city boutiques, or countryside bed and breakfasts, Rhode Island offers a variety of exceptional accommodations to meet your needs and ensure a memorable experience in the Ocean State.