Browse Expedia.com’s robust inventory of international and domestic flight deals! We may be compensated when you book after clicking on one of our links.
Flying is one of the most common and efficient ways to reach Missouri, a state located in the central United States. Missouri is served by several major airports, providing accessibility for travelers.
Here’s how to get to Missouri by air:
- From Within the U.S.: Travelers from within the United States can find direct flights to major airports in Missouri, including Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL) in St. Louis and Kansas City International Airport (MCI) in Kansas City. Depart from cities like Chicago, Dallas, or Denver, and choose airlines like American, Southwest, or United for convenient access to Missouri. Flight durations can vary based on your departure location but typically range from 1 to 3 hours.
- From International Locations: If you’re coming from outside the United States, you can find direct or connecting flights to Missouri. Major Missouri airports, like St. Louis and Kansas City, offer international flight services. Airlines like Delta, Lufthansa, and Air Canada operate routes to Missouri. Flight durations depend on your departure location and route but can range from 8 to 15 hours or more.
How Long Is the Flight to Missouri?
The average flight time to Missouri, typically to major airports like St. Louis Lambert International Airport or Kansas City International Airport, can vary depending on the departure city, airline, and route. Here are approximate flight times from some of the most common origins:
- New York, USA: Around 2 to 3 hours
- Los Angeles, USA: Approximately 3.5 to 4.5 hours
- Chicago, USA: About 1 to 1.5 hours
- Dallas, USA: Around 1.5 to 2 hours
- Atlanta, USA: Approximately 1.5 to 2 hours
- Miami, USA: About 3 to 3.5 hours
- San Francisco, USA: Around 4 to 5 hours
- Denver, USA: Approximately 1.5 to 2 hours
These times are general estimates and can be influenced by factors such as specific flight routes, airline schedules, and weather conditions. Direct flights may not be available from all locations, and connections through other major airports could be necessary.