Accommodations in Louisiana
Louisiana offers a variety of accommodations to cater to different traveler preferences and interests. From historic inns to city hotels, charming bed and breakfasts, and swamp-side lodges, here are some of the best places to stay in Louisiana, carefully selected based on their location, amenities, and guest reviews:
- The Columns Hotel (New Orleans): Located in New Orleans, The Columns Hotel offers historic accommodations, a charming garden, and a classic Southern ambiance. Guests can immerse themselves in the elegance of this historic mansion.
- Nottoway Plantation & Resort (White Castle): Situated in White Castle, Nottoway Plantation & Resort provides historic lodgings in a grand antebellum mansion, lush grounds, and an educational tour of the plantation. Guests can experience a unique and culturally rich stay at this historic site.
- The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel (New Orleans): In the heart of New Orleans, The Roosevelt offers modern accommodations, a rooftop bar, and easy access to the city’s attractions. Guests can enjoy a luxurious and central stay in the Crescent City.
- The Watermark Baton Rouge, Autograph Collection (Baton Rouge): Located in Baton Rouge, The Watermark provides city-style rooms, a rooftop pool, and a downtown location. Guests can experience a comfortable and convenient stay in Louisiana’s capital.
Charming Bed and Breakfasts
- The Stockade Bed and Breakfast (Baton Rouge): In Baton Rouge, The Stockade Bed and Breakfast offers charming accommodations in a historic setting, a garden, and Southern hospitality. Guests can enjoy a cozy and welcoming atmosphere.
- Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast (New Orleans): Situated in New Orleans’ Garden District, the Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast provides elegant rooms, a porch, and proximity to historic neighborhoods. Guests can immerse themselves in the charm of this historic district.
- Honey Island Swamp Tours & Marina Cabins (Slidell): Nestled in Slidell, this hotel offers rustic lodgings near the swamp, guided tours, and a unique wilderness experience. Guests can immerse themselves in the natural beauty of the Louisiana bayous.
- Black Bayou Lake National Wildlife Refuge Cabins (Monroe): Located in Monroe, these cabins provide serene lodgings on the lake, wildlife viewing, and outdoor activities. Guests can experience a tranquil and nature-focused stay in northern Louisiana.
Whether you’re interested in historic inns, city hotels, charming bed and breakfasts, or swamp-side lodges, Louisiana offers a variety of exceptional accommodations to meet your needs and ensure a memorable experience in this culturally rich and diverse state.