Accommodations in Idaho
Idaho, a state known for its pristine wilderness, outdoor adventures, and scenic landscapes, offers a variety of accommodations to suit different traveler preferences and interests. From rustic lodges to cozy cabins and modern city hotels, here are some of the best places to stay in Idaho, carefully selected based on their location, amenities, and guest reviews:
- Sun Valley Lodge (Sun Valley): Located in Sun Valley, Sun Valley Lodge offers rustic yet comfortable accommodations, a golf course, and access to outdoor activities. Guests can enjoy a classic mountain lodge experience in a renowned ski resort town.
- Shore Lodge (McCall): Situated in McCall, Shore Lodge provides lodge-style accommodations, a spa, and a lakeside setting. Guests can immerse themselves in a serene mountain lodge environment on the shores of Payette Lake.
- Stanley High Country Inn (Stanley): In Stanley, Stanley High Country Inn offers cozy cabins with rustic charm, an on-site restaurant, and proximity to the Sawtooth Mountains. Guests can unwind in a peaceful mountain setting.
- Ponderosa State Park Cabins (McCall): Located in Ponderosa State Park, these cabins offer a rustic and secluded experience, with easy access to hiking trails, wildlife viewing, and pristine nature. Guests can enjoy a tranquil retreat in the midst of the forest.
Modern City Hotels
- The Grove Hotel (Boise): Situated in downtown Boise, The Grove Hotel provides modern rooms, a fitness center, and city views. Guests can experience a comfortable and convenient stay in the state’s capital.
- Hotel Ruby Ponderay (Ponderay): In Ponderay near Sandpoint, Hotel Ruby offers modern accommodations, a dog-friendly policy, and access to outdoor recreation. Guests can enjoy a contemporary and friendly stay in the northern Idaho panhandle.
Whether you’re interested in rustic lodges, cozy cabins, or modern city hotels, Idaho offers a variety of exceptional accommodations to meet your needs and ensure a memorable experience in this pristine and adventure-filled state.