Browse Expedia.com’s robust inventory of international and domestic flight deals! We may be compensated when you book after clicking on one of our links.
Flying is the most common and efficient way to reach St. Thomas. Cyril E. King Airport (STT) in Charlotte Amalie is the primary gateway.
Here’s how to get to St. Thomas by air:
- From North America: Travelers from North America can find direct flights to Cyril E. King Airport. Depart from major cities like Miami, New York, or Atlanta, and choose airlines like American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, or JetBlue. Flight durations can vary based on your departure location but typically range from 3 to 5 hours.
- From Europe: Travelers from Europe can find connecting flights to St. Thomas. Depart from cities like London, Frankfurt, or Paris, and choose airlines like British Airways, Condor, or Air France. Flight durations can vary based on your departure location and layovers but typically range from 10 to 15 hours.
- From South America: Travelers from South America can find connecting flights to St. Thomas. Depart from cities like Bogotá, Caracas, or São Paulo, and choose airlines like Avianca, Copa Airlines, or LATAM Airlines. Flight durations can vary based on your departure location and layovers but typically range from 6 to 10 hours.
- From Other International Destinations: St. Thomas is accessible from various international locations. You can find flights from cities like Toronto, Panama City, or San Juan. Airlines like Air Canada, Copa Airlines, and JetBlue offer routes to St. Thomas. Flight durations depend on your departure location and route but can range from 2 to 12 hours or more.
How Long Is the Flight to Saint Thomas?
The average flight time to Saint Thomas can vary depending on the departure city, airline, and route. Here are approximate flight times from some of the most common origins:
- New York, USA: Around 4 hours
- Miami, USA: Approximately 2.5 hours
- Atlanta, USA: About 4 hours
- Charlotte, USA: Around 3.5 hours
- Chicago, USA: Approximately 5 hours
- London, UK: About 8 to 9 hours (usually with a stopover)
- Boston, USA: Around 4 hours
- Toronto, Canada: Approximately 5 hours
These are estimated times and actual flight durations may vary based on the specific route, stopovers, and other factors.