Browse Expedia.com’s robust inventory of international and domestic flight deals! We may be compensated when you book after clicking on one of our links.
Flying is the most common and efficient way to reach Belize. Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE) in Belize City is the primary gateway.
Here’s how to get to Belize by air:
- From North America: Travelers from North America can find direct flights to Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport. Depart from major cities like Miami, Houston, or Los Angeles, and choose airlines like American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, or United. Flight durations can vary based on your departure location but typically range from 2 to 5 hours.
- From Europe: Travelers from Europe can find connecting flights to Belize. Depart from cities like London, Frankfurt, or Madrid, and choose airlines like British Airways, Lufthansa, or Iberia. Flight durations can vary based on your departure location and layovers but typically range from 12 to 18 hours.
- From South America: Travelers from South America can find direct or connecting flights to Belize. Depart from cities like Panama City, Bogotá, or São Paulo, and choose airlines like Copa Airlines, Avianca, or Tropic Air. Flight durations can vary based on your departure location and layovers but typically range from 2 to 6 hours.
- From Other International Destinations: Belize is accessible from various international locations. You can find flights from cities like Toronto, Cancun, or San Salvador. Airlines like WestJet, Southwest, and Avianca offer routes to Belize. Flight durations depend on your departure location and route but can range from 2 to 8 hours or more.
How Long Is the Flight to Belize?
The average flight time to Belize can vary depending on the departure city, airline, and route. Here are approximate flight times from some of the most common origins:
- Miami, USA: Around 2 hours
- Los Angeles, USA: Approximately 4.5 to 5.5 hours
- New York, USA: About 5 hours
- Toronto, Canada: Around 5 hours
- Houston, USA: Approximately 2.5 hours
- London, UK: About 10 to 11 hours (usually with a stopover)
- Mexico City, Mexico: Around 2 to 3 hours
- Atlanta, USA: Approximately 3 hours
These are estimated times and actual flight durations may vary based on the specific route, stopovers, and other factors.