INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE!
As part of your internship requirement, gap year or career break, or just as a constructive volunteering holiday.
“This was the best thing I’ve ever done!”
Spend some time abroad learning new skills and experiencing new cultures. People who study abroad generally have:
- A higher starting salary,
- Earn an extra 5% on average more than those who don’t
- Are less likely to be unemployed after graduation!
- And deeper maturity and confidence!
Since 1994, we've arranged thousands of overseas Internships across a diverse range of industries and destinations. The host organisations only accept interns through us and we also partner with many Universities, helping provide student accredited placements. Although all internships are unpaid, the value you gain from the experience is invaluable!
CUSTOMISED INTERNSHIPS: If you can't find a relevant match from our portfolio of long-established and highly recommended interships, we'll customise one for you, tailored to fit your requirements!
** WHAT WILL YOU HAVE GAINED FROM YOUR INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME? Read more...
** WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DOING AN INTERNSHIP THROUGH TRAVELLERS? Read more...
Apart from a ton of unique experience, knowledge, skills, networking, building an amazing CV/Resume ...???
- You’ve jumped out of your comfort zone
- You've travelled overseas (a biggie!)
- You've adapted to a completely different work culture! And as a result, may even have upskilled your ability to communicate well, which is hugely important in any work context!
- You've grown as a person
- You may even have learnt a new language!
- You have new insights into your industry that you would never have got if you'd stayed close to home ...
- AND you've explored the world (or part of it) and had loads of fun and Instagram moments along the way!
- Your own dedicated Programme Coordinator
- Local support in all our destinations, with induction and orientation on arrival
- Destinations and programmes are fully risk assessed and analysed, plus
24/7 emergency support
- Emergency and crisis response procedures for all destinations
- Financial Protection insurance
- Comprehensive information packs covering everything you need to know
- Our knowledge and experience - we've been doing this since 1994!
- Safety Guide plus ID Card with all contact details, easy to carry around
- Monitoring and communication throughout, plus post-programme evaluation and Certificate
If you can't find your ideal choice of work experience
from the fields shown on this page, we can arrange and customise an internship for
you in your Sector.
In September I was offered a 6 month
contract with MTV as their creative intern, and upon nearing the end of my contract,
have now been offered a year contract at the BBC as production co ordinator.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you ... I would hugely recommend
this to anyone, especially those who want to break into media via an alternative
path ... my employer said she was impressed with the month I did in Australia, because it showed I had
the initiative to get out there and do something productive, and it was something
that stood out amongst the hundreds of CVs she received!
I really hope you continue with your programs
across the world, and that people benefit from them as much as I did. It really
is something I'll never forget. Thanks a million.
I have just finished my medicine interviews
and I cannot do justice to how important my experience in India was to my application,
so much so that yesterday I received an offer from Manchester (which was where I
really wanted to go!).
Not only this, but my experience contributed
to me getting a job in the NHS. My experience in a foreign healthcare setting gave
me something great to talk about in interview and as a result I gained employment
as a healthcare assistant (or auxillary nurse) on a surgical ward, again something
that impressed at interview, and a job I am not sure I would have gained without
my Indian experience, especially when you consider how competitive job applications
in the UK are today!
BACK TO TOP