Accommodations in Hawaii
Where you stay in Hawaii has a major effect on how enjoyable your visit is. Fortunately, there are tons of options for accommodations on Hawaii’s 4 main islands. You’ll find options for every price point, travel style, and destination, from beach bungalows and luxe oceanfront resorts to colorful cottages and affordable hotels.
Here are some of the best Hawaiian hotel and resort options with great guest reviews and top-rated locations.
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea (Maui): Located on Maui’s popular Wailea Beach, this luxury resort offers ocean-view rooms, a range of onsite dining and shopping options, and 3 refreshing pools. It’s a great spot to watch the colorful sunsets!
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa (Oahu): Situated on Oahu’s Ko Olina coast, Aulani offers family-friendly accommodations, adventures with an onsite water park, and Disney-themed activities for kids. It’s perfect for travelers seeking a fun Hawaiian vacation with something for everyone.
- Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy (Kauai): The Garden Isle is home to the beachfront Kauai Coast Resort, where you’ll find comfortable and secluded 1-2 room cottages with private lanais, a pristine pool, and easy access to trails and paths through the island’s natural beauty.
- Holualoa Inn (Big Island): Located in the coffee region of Kona, Holualoa Inn offers upscale boutique cottages surrounded by lush green hills with organic breakfasts and activities for guests in the Big Island’s beautiful Upcountry.
- Mauna Lani (Big Island): Nestled on the Big Island’s Kohala Coast, Mauna Lani offers eco-friendly accommodations, events showcasing Hawaiian culture, and private access to top-rated beaches where you can enjoy sustainable luxury in a tropical paradise.
- Lumeria Maui (Maui): Set in the beautiful terrain of Upcountry Maui, Lumeria Maui provides eco-conscious lodgings, a range of spa and wellness classes, and special retreat options for healing, meditation, and spiritual transformation. It’s a great spot to unwind and rejuvenate in a serene and natural setting.
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort (Oahu): Located in the heart of bustling Waikiki, The Royal Hawaiian offers updated-yet-historic rooms, a striking pink facade, and a rich history dating back to the 1920s. This is the spot to experience the old Hawaii with modern-day luxuries.
Hawaii’s beaches and lush, tropical rainforests may be the main draw to the islands, but its wide range of top-rated accommodations will be one of the best parts of your stay. Choose lodging options that fit your budget, destination, and travel style to make the most of your stay in Hawaii!