Browse Expedia.com’s robust inventory of international and domestic flight deals! We may be compensated when you book after clicking on one of our links.
Flying is the most common and efficient way to reach Aruba. Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA) serves as the island’s primary gateway. Here’s how to get to Aruba by air:
- From North America: Travelers from North America can find direct flights to Queen Beatrix International Airport. Depart from major cities like Miami, New York, or Atlanta, and choose airlines like American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, or Southwest. Flight durations can vary based on your departure location but typically range from 4 to 6 hours.
- From Europe: Travelers from Europe can find direct or connecting flights to Queen Beatrix International Airport. Depart from cities like Amsterdam, London, or Paris, and choose airlines like KLM, TUI, or Air France. Flight durations can vary based on your departure location and layovers but typically range from 9 to 11 hours.
- From South America: Travelers from South America can find direct or connecting flights to Aruba. Depart from cities like Bogotá, Caracas, or São Paulo, and choose airlines like Avianca, Copa Airlines, or Gol. Flight durations can vary based on your departure location and layovers but typically range from 3 to 8 hours.
- From Asia: Travelers from Asia can catch connecting flights to Aruba via major Asian hubs like Tokyo, Hong Kong, or Singapore. Consider airlines like Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, or Singapore Airlines for connecting to Aruba. Flight durations can vary, with direct flights typically taking around 20 to 24 hours or more.
- From Other International Destinations: Aruba is well-connected to international destinations, and you can find flights from cities like Toronto, Panama City, or Mexico City. Airlines like WestJet, Copa Airlines, and Aeromexico offer routes to Aruba. Flight durations depend on your departure location and route but can range from 4 to 10 hours or more.
How Long Is the Flight to Aruba?
The average flight time to Aruba can vary depending on the departure city, airline, and route. Here are approximate flight times from some of the most common origins:
- New York, USA: Around 4.5 hours
- Miami, USA: Approximately 2.5 hours
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: About 9 to 10 hours
- Toronto, Canada: Around 5 hours
- London, UK: Approximately 10 to 11 hours (usually with a stopover)
- Atlanta, USA: About 4 hours
- Bogotá, Colombia: Around 2 hours
- Caracas, Venezuela: Approximately 1 hour
These are estimated times and actual flight durations may vary based on the specific route, stopovers, and other factors.