Flying is the primary means of reaching Seychelles. Seychelles International Airport (SEZ) on the main island of Mahé is the primary gateway for international travelers.
- From North America and Europe: Travelers from North America and Europe often find flights to Seychelles with one or more layovers. Major airlines like Emirates, British Airways, and Air France operate routes to Seychelles. Flight durations from North America and Europe can vary significantly based on layovers and departure location, with average flight times ranging from 15 to 20 hours.
- From Other International Locations: If you’re traveling from other international destinations, you can typically find flights to Seychelles via major connecting hubs in the Middle East, Africa, or Europe. Airlines like Qatar Airways and Ethiopian Airlines offer routes to Seychelles. Flight durations and layovers can vary based on your departure location, with average flight times ranging from 10 to 18 hours.
How Long Is the Flight to Seychelles?
The average flight time to Seychelles can vary depending on the departure city, airline, and route. Here are approximate flight times from some of the most common origins:
- Dubai, UAE: Around 4 to 5 hours
- Paris, France: Approximately 10 hours
- London, UK: About 10 to 12 hours
- Johannesburg, South Africa: Around 5 to 6 hours
- Mumbai, India: Approximately 4 to 5 hours
- Singapore: About 7 to 8 hours
- Nairobi, Kenya: Around 3 to 4 hours
- Frankfurt, Germany: Approximately 9 to 10 hours
These are estimated times and actual flight durations may vary based on the specific route, stopovers, and other factors.