Browse Expedia.com’s robust inventory of international and domestic flight deals! We may be compensated when you book after clicking on one of our links.
Air travel is the primary and most efficient way to reach Chad. N’Djamena International Airport is the main international gateway to Chad. Travelers can catch direct flights to N’Djamena from various international airports.
- From the U.S. and Europe: Travelers from the U.S. and Europe may need to connect through major African cities like Addis Ababa, Nairobi, or Istanbul to reach Chad. Several airlines, including Ethiopian Airlines and Turkish Airlines, offer flights to N’Djamena.
- From Other African Countries: Chad is accessible by air from neighboring African countries. You can find flights to N’Djamena from cities like Lagos, Addis Ababa, Nairobi, and other regional hubs.
Flight durations to Chad vary depending on your departure location, with longer flights required for travelers from distant locations.
How Long Is the Flight to Chad?
The average flight time to Chad can vary depending on the departure city, airline, and route. Here are approximate flight times from some of the most common origins:
- Paris, France: Approximately 6 hours 10 minutes
- London, UK: About 6 hours 11 minutes to 10 hours 24 minutes, depending on the route
- New York, USA: Approximately 11 hours 55 minutes
- Tokyo, Japan: Around 15 hours 37 minutes
- Beijing, China: About 13 hours 3 minutes
These flight times are based on direct flights where available and may vary based on wind speeds and specific flight routes.