Accommodations in Europe
The hardest part of finding a hotel in Europe is choosing from the massive list of options in front of you! From chain and boutique hotels to luxury resorts and castles you can rent by the night, there’s an accommodation that’s right for any budget, travel style, or destination.
- Prestige Hotel (Budapest, Hungary): Nestled in the bustling downtown district, this boutique hotel has pristine, classically-decorated rooms in a beautiful 19th-century townhouse with Budapest’s first Michelin-starred restaurant onsite.
- Hotel Nimb (Copenhagen, Denmark): Situated next to the lush Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen, Hotel Nimb offers timelessly elegant rooms, gourmet dining onsite, and is within walking distance of the city’s most popular attractions.
Luxury City Stays
- The Ritz Paris (Paris, France): In the heart of Paris, The Ritz Paris offers luxurious rooms and amenities, Michelin-starred dining, and top-notch guest service for the royal treatment. There’s no better place to stay and experience the elegance and charm of the French capital.
- Hotel Bristol Vienna (Vienna, Austria): Located in Vienna’s historic center, the opulent Hotel Bristol Vienna provides plush and comfortable rooms, a classic, sophisticated atmosphere, and easy access to cultural landmarks like the Vienna State Opera.
- The Chedi Andermatt (Andermatt, Switzerland): In the fairytale Swiss Alps, The Chedi Andermatt is an escape offering true alpine luxury with onsite spa facilities, a restaurant, bar, and easy access to skiing and mountain activities for a thrilling trip.
- Schloss Elmau Luxury Spa & Cultural Hideaway (Bavaria, Germany): Situated in the Bavarian Alps, Schloss Elmau resort includes 2 upscale, secluded hotels with a renowned spa onsite, a number of restaurants and bars, and ample fitness and recreation facilities.
- Ashford Castle (Cong, Ireland): Your chance to stay in a 13-th century castle is in the rolling hills of County Mayo, Ireland with stately, historic rooms, a golf course, and fine dining options in a secluded and romantic setting.
- Aman Venice (Venice, Italy): Situated in the heart of Venice, the 16th-century Aman Venice palazzo offers gorgeous Grand Canal views, gourmet dining at 2 restaurants, and special touches like fresco ceilings and a grand ballroom.
This massive continent is home to some of the world’s best accommodations, from incredibly affordable and cozy to decidedly opulent and grand. Choosing the best option for you is all about your budget, destination, and travel style!