Imagine the best adults only all inclusive Caribbean resort – it’s luxurious, oceanfront, and overflowing with upscale amenities and the finest guest service.
That’s exactly what this list of the best all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean is all about! We’ve reviewed hundreds of top-rated resorts to find the 10 best options for guests 18+ with all-inclusive amenities.
You’ll find resorts on the list that cater to a laid-back, relaxation-geared visit and those that are renowned for their energetic, party-centric atmosphere.
Every adults only, all inclusive resort on the list offers the core amenities that make these types of properties so popular and convenient for an all-in-one getaway:
- Buffet and a la carte dining options at onsite restaurants
- Unlimited drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Free use of onsite amenities (pools, tennis courts, private beach, etc.)
- 24/7 guest service and concierge assistance
- Daily activities and entertainment
While this is the core list of amenities you’ll find at adults only all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, many of the best options offer so much more.
Keep reading to discover the most incredible all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean and see which properties sound perfect for your visit!
What to Know Before You Book an All-Inclusive Resort
Before you book a stay the best adults only all inclusive Caribbean resort, there are some things to consider and start thinking about.
While general dining, drinks (including alcoholic drinks), basic activities, and use of the hotel grounds (fitness center, pool, tennis courts, etc.) is included in the cost, you may have to pay extra at some resorts for spa services, some restaurants, top-shelf liquor, and more.
Check with the resort before booking to clarify what’s included and what costs extra so there are no surprises!
Keep in mind that some adults only all inclusive resorts require a 2-3 night minimum stay. Most people end up booking these types of resorts for more than 3 days, so it may not be an issue for you.
Some adults only all inclusive Caribbean resorts are time share properties that will try hard to upsell you and get you to purchase a time share at one of their resort properties. You may be asked to sit through a short presentation, so keep this in mind!
Best Adults-Only All-Inclusive Caribbean Resorts in 2023
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
- Escape at Nonsuch Bay Antigua
- Sandals Royal Curacao
- Cocos Hotel Antigua
- Cocobay Resort Antigua
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
- Catalonia Royal La Romana
- Bel Jou Hotel St. Lucia
- Viva V Samana by Wyndham
- Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas
The impossibly luxurious Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun is set on the award-winning Maroma Beach and boasts an incredible list of amenities in a stunning location overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
With a private beach club, 13 pools, 8 excellent restaurants, overflowing daily buffets, shops onsite, and hot tubs in every suite, you’re guaranteed to enjoy the best the Caribbean has to offer at Secrets Maroma Beach.
Every day presents new activities when you stay here – bike rides along the beach, kayak tours, archery, bingo, yoga classes, Spanish lessons, and volleyball at the pool are just a few examples.
For a much-needed dose of relaxation and serenity, get a massage or use the spa facilities. Complimentary hydrotherapy is included in your all-inclusive package, too!
Live music and shows provide entertainment nightly. The incredible amenities offered here really turn this resort stay into a complete experience.
- Guest Rating: 9.3/10 (Booking.com); 4.8/5 (TripAdvisor); 4.7/5 (Google)
- Getting There: 15 miles from Cozumel International Airport; additional charge for airport transportation
- Need to Know: Upgrade your room to the Preferred Club option if you can swing it – it’s much more spacious and gives you perks like the Preferred Club bar, members-only restaurant, and amazing views of the Caribbean Sea.
When you’re ready to take a break from the real world, head to Escape at Nonsuch Bay Antigua to let go of stress in a beautiful Caribbean resort located on a stunning Antigua beach.
Hang out by the pool, stroll through the flourishing gardens, grab a seat at the bar, or enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant to taste international flavors.
There’s a daily breakfast buffet (guests rate it as “Exceptional”), but grab and go options and a la carte breakfasts are available, too. After fueling up, head out to go snorkeling – this is a very popular area for it!
The resort sits on a highly-rated private beach, where you can spend time lounging in a beach chair under a provided umbrella and listen to the waves crash.
When you get back to your room, you can step out onto the terrace and enjoy great views of the Caribbean Sea. A visit to the spa for a massage or steam room session will make your trip complete!
- Guest Rating: 8.8/10 (Booking.com); 4.5/5 (TripAdvisor); 4.4/4 (Google)
- Getting There: 8 miles from V.C. Bird International Airport; $40 one-way airport transportation
- Need to Know: You get a personal plunge pool outside your room to enjoy, but guests say the secluded location isn’t convenient for leaving the resort to explore the town.
Just feet from Santa Barbara Beach in Curacao, Sandals Royal Curacao boasts upscale luxury in a sunny Caribbean setting for adults looking to relax and unwind somewhere beautiful.
It’s romantic, the amenities are impressive, the grounds are beautiful, and this 5-star resort is easily one of the best in the Caribbean. Every room here has a terrace with great views of the garden or Caribbean Sea.
Meals are top-notch at Sandals Royal Curacao, with restaurants offering Caribbean, Japanese, Italian, and buffet options. Dining might be one of your favorite parts of the trip!
Enjoy a swim at the pool, go snorkeling, place some tennis at either of the 2 courts, take a bike ride, spend an afternoon at the spa, and take advantage of the state-of-the-art fitness center.
Unlimited premium liquor is included at Sandals Royal Curacao, something you don’t often see with adults only all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean!
- Guest Rating: 9.1/10 (Booking.com); 4.5/5 (TripAdvisor); 4.1/5 (Google)
- Getting There: 11 miles from Curaçao International Airport; complimentary airport transportation offered
- Need to Know: The resort is relatively remote and not convenient to Willemstad, so you won’t be within walking distance of other attractions. Get out early to score a sun bed by the pool!
The charming and rustic Cocos Hotel Antigua is the pinnacle of Caribbean style and comfort, offering sweeping views of the ocean with beautiful grounds teeming with flowers and lush greenery.
Filled with bright color and wooden accents that envelope you in Antigua’s warm Caribbean vibes, this getaway spot offers premium cottages on the beach complete with their own plunge pools!
Located on the popular Jolly Beach and Jolly Harbor, Cocos Hotel Antigua has access to 2 private beaches so you can mix things up during your stay. There’s always an umbrella and chair waiting for you!
Get a relaxing massage or manicure, lounge in your hammock on the balcony, dine on seafood and Caribbean dishes at the restaurant overlooking the sea, and enjoy full beach and table service to feel like royalty.
- Guest Rating: 9/10 (Booking.com); 4.5/5 (TripAdvisor); 4.9/5 (Google)
- Getting There: 9 miles from V.C. Bird International Airport; ask about airport transportation
- Need to Know: The restaurant and 2 beaches are excellent, but both require a walk up and down steps and hills that some guests considered steep. Bring comfortable shoes and plan on getting a small workout when you leave your room.
The rustically romantic Cocobay Resort Antigua will bring you into a calmer state of mind, surrounded by unbeatable seascapes and lush gardens on the shores of Antigua at Ffreyes Beach.
The resort sits on 10 prime beachfront acres in St. John’s, offering colorful, charming Caribbean cottages with wood-beamed ceilings for you to stay in with balconies overlooking the sea, infinity pool, resort, or surrounding gardens.
Enjoy a memorable “floating breakfast” at the pool or head to the awesome breakfast buffet. It’s an excellent way to start your trip with waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, fruit, coffee, and more!
Step out onto Little Ffreyes Beach at the resort’s private beach club or grab a drink at the oceanfront bar with great views, free “bar bites,” and live music.
Head back to the resort to enjoy the pools (they’re always grilling meat and offering sandwiches by the pool), lounge in a luxury cabana, or relax in a hammock on your balcony with the sound of the sea as your soundtrack.
Lunch and dinner are great at the 2 onsite restaurants. The resort offers kayaks, hobie cat sailing gear, stand up paddle boards, and snorkeling gear to use when you’re ready for a day on the water.
- Guest Rating: 8.8/10 (Booking.com); 4.5/5 (TripAdvisor); 4.5/5 (Google)
- Getting There: 9 miles from V.C. Bird International Airport; $95 one-way airport transportation for 1-2 people
- Need to Know: It’s a rustic resort, so bring a laptop or tablet if you want to stream your favorite shows since the suites and cottages don’t come equipped with TVs.
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall in Montego Bay, Jamaica is where grown-ups go to unwind and let loose on a stunning Caribbean vacation with a pool, water sports facilities, beautiful gardens, and excellent food.
This beachfront resort caters to your every whim with personal butler service and clean, modern facilities. The beachfront Zen Spa makes relaxing a sure thing.
The 4 restaurants offer a great mix of authentic Caribbean, French, and American food so you can sample a rainbow of flavors. A buffet is great for grabbing a quick bite!
Three bars on the property – Potionz lobby bar, Shakeriz open-air bar, and Islandz swim-up bar, make it easy to get those unlimited drinks wherever you’re hanging out at the resort.
There’s a fitness center where you can take classes, a tennis court, and a stunning private beach when you’re craving a little sunshine with sand between your toes.
- Guest Rating: 8.5/10 (Booking.com); 4.5/5 (TripAdvisor); 4.5/5 (Google)
- Getting There: 6 miles from Sangster International Airport; $39 per adult for airport transportation
- Need to Know: Make reservations at the restaurants for faster service and to ensure you get a table. The other side of the hotel is family-friendly, so you may hear kids splashing and playing on this side of the resort.
Catalonia Royal La Romana is popular for all-inclusive Caribbean getaways, situated on the top-rated Dominicus Beach with wide stretches of pristine sand shaded by palm trees.
The private beach area is one of the main things guests rave about. It’s clean and well-maintained, easy to get to, and there are lots of water sports you can try there with free equipment from the resort.
Since it’s part of a larger resort, Catalonia Royal La Romana shares its spa center and fitness center but you’ll have no trouble getting in to use the facilities.
With 3 restaurants and a bar with unlimited drinks and live music onsite, there are plenty of dining and drink options during your stay.
Hang out at the super-clean and relaxing pool (guests say it’s always lively), play tennis, or go golfing nearby. You’ll spend a lot of your time here at the lovely beach!
- Guest Rating: 8.4/10 (Booking.com); 4.5/5 (TripAdvisor); 4.6/5 (Google)
- Getting There: 10 miles from La Romana International Airport; no airport transportation, but concierge will book a taxi
- Need to Know: You can enjoy delicious paella and sangria on the beach in the evening, offered as part of the all-inclusive package by the resort!
The Bel Jou Hotel St. Lucia boasts wonderful amenities and sea views with comfortable, modern rooms that will make your stay in St. Lucia unforgettable.
Every room at the Bel Jou Hotel features stunning views of the Caribbean Sea, gardens, pool, or the city. Guests really love the rooms with a balcony and sea view, so pay attention to the room you book!
A spa onsite will melt away stress and tension with relaxing massages, sauna sessions, and gentle yoga classes. The spacious swimming pool has comfy loungers for you to use.
The 3 restaurants here serve highly-rated food, from Caribbean and seafood to Italian and French dishes. Breakfast is offered on an overflowing buffet or with a la carte options.
Check out the bar for unlimited drinks with ocean views and live music. You’re less than a mile from Vigie Beach, where a short walk will lead you to St. Lucia’s beautiful sandy shore.
- Guest Rating: 8.4/10 (Booking.com); 4.5/5 (TripAdvisor); 4.5/5 (Google)
- Getting There: 0.9 miles from George F.L. Charles Airport; $85 one-way airport transportation for 1-3 people
- Need to Know: Spa services are not included in the all-inclusive package and the property isn’t beachfront, but does offer a free shuttle to the beach and city for convenience.
If you’re looking for a laid-back paradise that’s peaceful and serene, you’ve found it in Viva V Samana by Wyndham. Located in Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic, this all-inclusive resort is a relaxation haven.
There’s plenty to do – a great pool with poolside service, tennis courts, water sports, and daily activities and classes – but you might find that unwinding at the spa or lounging on the private beach is your favorite part.
Guests enjoy the different dining options here, from an all-day buffet to a la carte options at the 4 restaurants onsite. Your rate includes all meals and drinks, snacks, room service, and a fully-stocked minibar.
The beach and lounge bars are open until 1AM, but you don’t have to worry about this resort being loud or an all-night party kind of place.
The crowd here tends to be slightly older and the overall vibes are peaceful and romantic.
You’ll be welcomed with a cocktail upon arrival and we can’t think of a better way to start your stay in the Caribbean!
- Guest Rating: 8.1/10 (Booking.com); 4.5/5 (TripAdvisor); 4.4/5 (Google)
- Getting There: 10 miles from Samaná El Catey International Airport; $100 per person airport transportation
- Need to Know: You don’t need to make reservations for the restaurants here, which is always a plus! The airport shuttle is expensive and guests recommend taking a cab instead.
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas is situated right on Cabbage Beach and Nassau Harbor, where guests enjoy a private beach and gorgeous views.
There are 5 restaurants onsite to choose from with casual options like Tings on a Stick and gourmet offerings at The Verandah and Abbiocco. Two bars serve up unlimited drinks all day and night!
Activities are nonstop here, with bingo, live music, bike rentals, karaoke, tennis courts, and interactive games with other guests keeping you busy when you’re up for some fun.
The massive 10,000 square foot terrace overlooks the harbor and is a great spot to hang out.
The pool and bar are always bustling with activity and it’s a lively spot to meet other guests. Your room will have a stunning view of Paradise Island. Make sure to check out the spa and fitness center while you’re here!
- Guest Rating: 7.6/10 (Booking.com); 4.5/5 (TripAdvisor); 4.1/5 (Google)
- Getting There: 10 miles from Lynden Pindling International Airport; no airport transportation offered
- Need to Know: Be sure to reserve the restaurant of your choice the day before! The resort is close to the famous Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas and you can purchase a day pass to check it out while you’re here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got more questions about hand-picking the best adults only all inclusive Caribbean resort? Take a look at the FAQs to learn more about finding the perfect place to stay.
What is the point of an adults only resort?
Adults only resorts limit guests to people ages 18+, so children and teens are not allowed. These resorts may be quieter (though there are plenty of rowdy, party-centric adults only resorts out there).
Adults only resorts might play music that’s less family-friendly, keep bars open later, or feature onsite nightclubs with live music.
For singles, friend groups, couples, newlyweds, and parents looking for a romantic getaway, adults only resorts are a great option.
How do I find the best all inclusive resort for me?
Find the best all inclusive resort for you by looking at the region you want to visit, like the Caribbean or Hawaii, on a resort and hotel site like Booking.com.
Consider your needs - do you want a family-friendly or adults-only resort? Are you looking for modern and sleek or charming and rustic? Is it a requirement that it be beachfront?
Keep your budget in mind as you browse all inclusive resorts in the area of your choice. You’ll find options from amazingly affordable to luxuriously expensive. Compare the amenities and cost to find the perfect all inclusive resort for you.
Is Sandals for adults only?
Yes, Sandals resorts are for adults only. Sometimes, they’re advertised as couples only, but the 18+ rule applies to Sandals resorts across the board.
Sandals resorts are ideal for honeymoons, solo trips, friend getaways, and couples retreats.
What hotels do millionaires stay in?
Millionaires stay in luxury hotels offering the finest amenities and guest service. NYC’s The Plaza Hotel, The Breakers Palm Beach, Vegas’ The Bellagio, The Ritz London, and Wynn Las Vegas are some of the most popular hotels for wealthy individuals to stay in.
What hotel did Kim Kardashian stay in Maldives?
Kim Kardashian famously stayed at Conrad Rangali Maldives Island Hotel. This opulent hotel has luxury overwater bungalows priced at more than $1,600 per night and located in the South Ari Atoll.
Ready to Stay at the Best Adults Only All Inclusive Caribbean Resort?
From the incredibly luxurious Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun to the gorgeous views at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas, it’s worth it to splurge on the level of comfort, service, and amenities of the best all inclusive Caribbean resorts for adults.
From excellent dining choices and expert massages to beautiful, comfortable rooms and tons of activities, drinks, and entertainment built right into your cost, you’ll see that all inclusive resorts are truly the best way to embrace the Caribbean.
Whether you’re up for a solo trip, a getaway with friends, a romantic couples’ vacation, or a chance to leave the kids with the grandparents while you soak up the Caribbean sunshine, you can be sure you’re in for a wonderful, memorable trip.