TRAVELLING IN A GROUP - EXCITING CHOICES!
Volunteering Projects Abroad and Volunteering Holidays for Groups that you can do as part of a gap year, a Work Experience placement, a mature grown-up-gappers group break, or just as a volunteering holiday in a different culture.
Volunteering abroad will change you. And you can change the lives of others for the better. We make the experience a safe, exciting adventure of a lifetime for people of all ages and walks of life.
One of the fantastic things about volunteering as a group is the amount of work and positive impact that you can do in a short period time - and not forgetting the amount of fun you can have while doing it! We take all the pressure off you by arranging everything and providing a safe, rewarding and enjoyable trip that starts when we meet you at the airport.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Programmes for groups of 5 people or more.
- 1 FREE Group Leader place for groups of 10 or more participants on selected programs
- Programmes include accommodation, food and on-site transportation.
- Bespoke group trips or established group trip (as listed below).
- Trips from 1 week to 3 months.
- From conservation work to working with disadvantaged children, we have projects to suit everyone!
- Our group projects are risk-assessed, safety audited and meet the requirements of BS8848.
- You'll have your own dedicated Group Programme Co-ordinator
TAILOR-MADE GROUP PROGRAMMES:
We can also tailor your group travel around elements and activities that meet your requirements.
Our bespoke service means that we can create personalised itineraries which meet your exact requirements. Whether you're looking to arrange a volunteering experience or an adventure trip for your tour group, we have something to suit your requirements! You can choose from our selection of Group Programmes below, or we can tailor-make a bespoke programme for your particular group which includes all the activities you'd like to do.
We have an excellent selection of group tour programmes for you to choose from listed below. We have designed these projects to give you a worthwhile and fulfilling placement, some valuable experience for your future, and some optional adventure activities for you to explore during your free time. Please keep in mind that these programmes can be adapted to suit your group's wishes and requirements.